tronturbo tronturbo

:s

Instead of a Happy meal i would have given u an uppercut to the face...that was terrible

Smash-Joehanson responds:

zing

Metal Gear: Untitled Metal Gear: Untitled

Metal Gear Awesome is the best and only the best WOOOOOOOO...urs on the other hand makes me wanna projectile vomit

EB3 responds:

I agree that Metal Gear Awesome kicks my flash's ass. I agree that my flash isnt that good. Thats because I dont have an unlimited amount of time on my hands to spend on this, I made it in somem SPAAARREE time

Sky Fight Sky Fight

Shit

How did this make it...people that are about to watch this movie, might wanna save themselves some time and not watch this movie cause it is SHIT

Mission: North Pole p.1 Mission: North Pole p.1

Yeah man i enjoyed that actually

I was rather amused by it all...when u get a mic u will be able to produce a far better flash im guessing..but yeah man thanks for that it was decent :)

T-Bone

Mr. White's Classroom Mr. White's Classroom

That was terrible

Give me a second to projectile vomit all over my computer screen.

Ninja Pride Ninja Pride

Yeh that was great animation

NICE....An award could be in ur hands in no time, bring on the full length version

T-bone

Megaman: Codename X Megaman: Codename X

L.O.V.E.D IT

Fo' Shizzle or wat ever that was a work of genius...i think even ashley simpson would LOVE that one...ooohhh yeh....neway i want to see another one...bigger and better, take it to the next level...#1 in the top 50 of all time...
Thanks for that movie champ! T-bone

BadFlashProductions responds:

Thanks for the review, im sure AShley Simpson wont ever see this flash though, sorry to break it to you :P

Strandy

PALADIN episode 2 PALADIN episode 2

Fo' Shizzle that took the cake!

That was super dooper trippin' my friend..loved it from the loading screen to the to be continued...10/10 was well deseverd!
('__')

CCShort-Geico CCShort-Geico

Not sure wat i think...

Was a boring movie...i couldn't get it...sound improvments need to be done and the subtitles!

The Memoirs of Kankuro The Memoirs of Kankuro

Yeh i kinda liked it...in fact i did like it

It was funny...i liked the way it was constructed..nice job!
T-Bone